Many people object to the concept of using rope netting as a material for chairs. The very idea of it seems quite uncomfortable. You can just already imagine the unyielding and rough rope pressing and even cutting into your skin. But that’s not exactly the experience you get with the Hammaka Hammock Net Chair.
This is one of the most highly regarded hammock chairs you can buy online right now. Just about everyone gives it a perfect rating. Yet it’s a rope netting hammock chair.
Features of the Hammaka Hammock Net Chair
Upon first glance, it seems too unsubstantial. It’s a stick with some bit of rope netting hanging from it. It doesn’t seem like anything at all, much less an actual chair.
Yet it is a hammock chair. It features a metal O-ring at the top through which you can put roper through if you’re hanging on a tree branch outdoors. It’s also the ring you hang onto an S-hook if you’re putting this indoors or under a roof in your patio.
The stick is really a spreader that’s made from tough hardwood. It’s very substantial and quite long so that you have ample width for your seat.
Then you get to the actual chair made from rope netting. The netting is actually 100% cotton fabric, so it’s stretchy and very soft. It won’t cut into your skin at all. It’s also so tough that it can handle up to 220 pounds of weight.
That’s it. There is no assembly required. You can just hang it wherever you want using the hanging hardware or ropes you want to use. You can also just take it off the hook you’ve placed it on, wrap the netting around it, and put it in storage.
Or you can just bring it with you. It only weighs 4.4 pounds.
Pros and Cons of the Hammaka Hammock Net Chair
The Hammaka Hammock Net Chair is very well-regarded, and it offers several notable benefits for its buyers.
- It is extremely soft. That’s the first thing you notice. The fabric is stretchy so it doesn’t cut into your skin at all.
- It’s also incredibly tough. Despite the seemingly flimsy nature of netting and cotton, this can handle the weight of an average adult. Even slightly overweight people can use it too without worry.
- It looks very subtle and simple. It’s very stylish actually, as it offers a muted safari vibe.
- Since it’s netting and the fabric is cotton, it’s very breathable and airy. It feels wonderful when you feel a breeze blowing around you.
- The holes aren’t too big that your limbs will go through.
- You can use this indoors and outdoors, as the cotton and the hardwood spreader bar can withstand the elements very well. If you want to store it away, it doesn’t take up too much space.
- It’s portable too. It’s like you’re just bringing a long stick with you. It’s very easy to bring it to Grandpa’s place.
- It’s very easy to hang up, and there’s no need to assemble it.
- If your height is average then you can bend your knees and bring your feet up the hammock chair. It’s great for children too.
- It’s very affordable.
So are there any issues? Well, some of its features may not match your preferences.
- It may seem a bit plan compared to its more colorful counterparts.
- It doesn’t come with hanging hardware.
- If you’re too tall, you won’t be able to ring your feet up the hammock chair.
It’s very difficult to really convey the utterly surprising comfort you’ll feel when you’re sitting on this chair. Yes, it uses rope netting, but it doesn’t feel that way. The fabric can just stretch so you can be accommodated in the hammock chair.
Everything about it seems to make it easy for you. It’s easy to set up, easy to afford, and you can rest easy when you’re sitting on it.
It’s very tough, and that also means it will last for a very long time. So you can sue this for years until you’ll need to buy another. After buying and using this, you’ll probably want another just like it when it’s time to buy another hammock chair.