Have you ever watched Brazilian football? Yes, the players are skilled—the sport is the favorite in the country, so with most of its population of more than 210 million people enamored of the sport you’d expect that the crème of the crop would all be supremely talented. But the way the play comes with an undeniable festive air that few people can match.
It’s the same combination of high quality and celebratory cheer which you can find in this Large Brazilian Hammock Chair by Hammock Sky. Don’t be surprised by its excellence—the Brazilians have centuries of history with making hammocks.
Large Brazilian Hammock Chair by Hammock Sky
Now let´s talk about the great Brazilian Hammock Chair.
Perhaps the first thing you’ll notice in this Hammock Skye hanging chair is the color scheme. You actually have two. There’s combination of stripes with dark sky blue and forest green that looks exuberant and vibrant without being tacky at all. The other option is a veritable explosion of colors—the stripes come with more colors than can be found in a rainbow.
These are the kinds of color schemes that Latin American hammocks are known for. There’s a joy to its look that you can’t deny.
Indoor and Outdoor Use
So it’s great when you choose to use this outdoors. The blue matches the color of the sky while the green reminds of plants—what can be more appropriate? But place this on your porch, and you get a very colorful swing that can make your home look much more inviting.
Use it there during the spring and summer months, and the cotton-polyester fabric blend can take the outdoor elements with no problem. You can just hanging it on beam or overhang, or even on a tree branch. Just make sure that the beam is at least 7 feet from the ground.
Once winter threatens to arrive, you can then set the hammock chair inside the house. Put it in the library, or better yet by the fireplace.
Whether it’s indoors or outdoors the effect on you will be the same. It’s darn comfortable. In fact, there’s a very good chance that this will be the most comfortable chair in your place. It’s about 4.5 feet long, so you can tuck in your legs inside the cocoon-like space or just dangle them from your knees. The spread bar measures 39 inches, but the fabric can stretch out so the seat can be up to 44 inches wide.
The solid (not net-like) fabric is quite soft. It uses 65% cotton and 45% polyester and the mostly cotton material is responsible for the softness. The polyester is soft too, but it makes the fabric last longer.
The way it’s set up, you can mostly like back if you feel like taking a nap during the afternoon. But you can also easily find a position where you’re sitting up, so you can drink coffee while watching TV ensconced inside is Brazilian hammock chair.
The vast majority of the hundreds of reviews for this give it perfect marks. It’s definitely comfy.
You can also take comfort in the fact that it’s designed to last for a long time. It’s even designed to withstand abuse from kids and pets. Since it doesn’t use netting, it’s perfect for small kids as well as for dogs and cats. There are no holes in the fabric where kid or animal limbs can go through. It’s absorbent too.
It’s certainly strong enough to accommodate up to 300 pounds of weight. So even if you’re a bit on the hefty side, you won’t have to worry. Your kids or your dog can join you there and it still can carry your weight.
A close inspection of its make also reveals its high quality. The end loops are topnotch, the ropes are tough, and the fabric won’t have a problem with sharp pet claws.
It also comes with a 100% money-back guarantee. That should be enough to tell you how good this really is.
Bring this with you on your next vacation. It already comes with a bag and it’s very light.
Pros and Cons
It’s easy enough to list down its benefits:
- It looks absolutely smashing. It really makes its area look festive and cheerful, and it also look good enough indoors. There’s nothing “blah” about its look at all.
- It really feels comfortable to sit in. You can just rest or dangle your legs off your knees, or you can tuck them in so you can sit or sleep in a fetal The fabric is airy and soft against your skin, and the hanging chair cocoons you in place so you feel cradled and also weightless.
- It’s very high quality. Everything is made according to high standards, and Hammock Sky has earned a reputation for quality in the last decade. You won’t find low quality fabrics and poor stitching here.
- It’s great for kids and pets.
- It only weighs 4 pounds, and it even comes with a pouch. So you can just take it with you next time you visit your parents’ place.
- It comes with a 100% money back guarantee.
- It’s very tough, as it can take up to 300 pounds.
- It’s very affordable.
So what’s not to like?
- Well, it doesn’t come with any accessories such as pillows.
- In fact, it doesn’t even come with hanging hardware. So for indoor use, you will have to get a thick gauge I-bolt anchor point which you screw into a ceiling beam. Then you need a couple of S-hooks, so you can connect one to the I-bolt and the other to the E-loop of the hammock chair. Hammock Sky also sells special straps so you can wrap it around an open beam or a tree branch.
- It’s not really for all types of weather. But then again, it’s not really fun to sit outdoors during a storm, right?
Conclusion Large Brazilian hammock chair
All in all, this is a truly superb hammock chair. Take advantage of the 100% money-back no questions asked guarantee, and try it. Chances are that you won’t want to return it at all.